CX 7000 is the Modular Cubic Design Single/Dual side Re-Transfer ID card Printer with Highest Quality, Smallest Footprint, and Lowest Cost Of Ownership, for High Volume Continues ID Card Printing. True edge -to-edge printing is achieved through the process of printing on retransfer film and then transferring the image.
To protect disclose of individual personal information, the SC 7000 incorporates a mechanism to make the remaining image on the K (black) ink ribbon illegible
- High speed and reliability for continues printing
- Newly designed compact mechanism for heavy duty use
- Over the edge, single/dual side printing and lamination options
- Advanced information security functions
- Ideal for corporate ID, Insurance & Registration card projects
Supports a Wide Variety of Card Printing
- Wide variety of card materials :Printing on non-PVC-type cards, on which direct printing methods cannot be print.
- Cards with an uneven surface :For example, the uneven surfaces of smart cards containing microelectronics can be printed on.
- Easy on the printing head:As the printing head does not come into direct contact with the card surface, foreign particles cannot cause damage to the printing head.
- Bend Remedy :Advanced bend remedy function for single or dual side card printing.
- Low running cost :Ink ribbon (YMCK) and retransfer film cartridges allow more than 1,000 images to be printed, enabling low-cost high–volume printing to be achieved.
- Environmental Friendly :A power saving mode has been incorporated to save on the energy consumed while the printer is on standby. Comply the European Union’s ROHS (Restrictions of Hazardous Substances) directive
- Easy to use :Status monitor allows printer status to be monitored or adjusted easily from the PC.
- Printing Method :YMC Dye Sublimation, K Resin. Re-Transfer
- Printing Speed :Approx: 36sec / Card, 100 cards/hour – YMCK Single Side
- Printing Resolution :300 dpi
- Printing Side :Single or Both
- Printable Area :Edge to Edge / Over the Edge / Full-Bleed
- Security Lock Kensington Lock compatible
- Security Slot Kensington Lock compatible
- Internal Options: ISO 7810 & 7811/2 Magnetic encoder, IC contact based on ISO 7816 (factory setting)
- External Options: Contactless encoding / Lamination unit (single or dual)
- Safety regulations: North America: UL60950-1, CSA C22.2 No.60950-1 Europe: EN60950-1