Fraudulent emails may be distributed that may appear to have been sent by Auto ID, India, including by its Chairman & Managing Director, and that purport to invite investment in Auto ID, India or request that the recipient contact Auto ID, India “for possible business collaboration”. Do not respond to these emails, provide personal information in response to them, or otherwise attempt to communicate with the senders. These emails are fraudulent, and their sending is in breach of local and overseas laws. Auto ID, India does not, and will not, make contact with other parties in this manner. If you receive such an email, please write to us at email@example.com.
Acceptance of contract terms: Jurisdiction
If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the site.
The Site is controlled and operated in whole or in part by Auto ID, India from its offices in India. By accessing the Site, you agree that the laws and regulations of the India that will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Site without regard to conflicts of laws principles, and you agree that any litigation shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Chennai, India. Those who access the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Auto ID, India makes no representation that the Content on the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to it from territories where the Content is illegal is prohibited. You acknowledge that Auto ID, India reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to terminate access to the Site by you at any time.
Copyright and restrictions on use of content
While Auto ID, India provides the information on this Site to anyone, we retain copyright along with the rightful owners on all text and graphic images. You acknowledge, having been advised by Auto ID, India, that the Content is protected in the India and internationally by a variety of laws, including but not limited to, copyright laws and treaty provisions, trademark laws and other proprietary rights laws (collectively ‘Rights’). Auto ID, India or its licensors own a copyright in individual elements of the Content, the selection, coordination, and arrangement of the Content.
Submission and collection of information
There are instances where Auto ID, India requests personally identifiable information from the Site users to provide them with a service or correspondence (promotions and mailed brochures). This information, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request and possibly additional information, is collected and stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by Auto ID, India and is used to fulfil your request. Although Auto ID, India makes every effort to ensure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry-accepted data collection and encryption methodologies Auto ID, India does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site or data gathered from the usage of the Site. The information you provide, and the data gathered are used by Auto ID, India to improve the services we provide you. You hereby grant Auto ID, India, and its group entities (present and future) an unrestricted, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute any information you send, and agree that Auto ID, India is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send Auto ID, India for any purpose.
Effective From 2023
A Id Systems (India) Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.autoidindia.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the www. autoidindia.com website operated by A Id Systems (India) Private Limited
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information We Collect And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Data about how you use our website.
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website.
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise.
- Photographs of you at events
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Any personal data you post on our website.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
A Id Systems (India) Private Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
A Id Systems (India) Private Limited may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
A Id Systems (India) Private Limited will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to external systems and servers, and maintained on computers outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, A Id Systems (India) Private Limited may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
A Id Systems (India) Private Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of A Id Systems (India) Private Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when A Id Systems (India) Private Limited relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, submit your information to www.autoidindia.com/contact-us.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You agree (i) not to use the Site to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; (ii) not to interfere or disrupt the Site or any networks connected to the Site; (iii) not to use any device, software or routine or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or any transactions being offered at the Site (iv) not to use the Site to collect or export personal information, including, without limitation, financial information, about other participants at the Site; (v) not to use the services, products associated with the Site for illegal purposes, and (vi) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures or networks connected to the Site.
Disclaimer of warranty
AUTO ID, INDIA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITE. THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, AUTO ID, INDIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.