Suprema introduces BioLite Net, the world’s smallest IP-based BioLite Net fingerprint terminal with time attendance and access control capability. With rugged IP65 rated waterproof structure, it offers extra durability and it’s perfect for outdoor installation. From simple door control to complex networked environment, BioLite Net supports full functionality of time attendance and access control. All features comes in an elegantly designed, slick and slim device.
The powerful DSP of the device is capable of handling large amounts of data required for fast and accurate verification while ensuring uninterrupted device operations.
FVC: International competition focused on fingerprint verification software assessment
MINEXTEST: Minutiae Interoperability Exchange Test by US Government’s NIST FVC 2004, 2006, 2010 / NIST MINEX 2008
- CPU : 533MHz DSP
- Memory : 8MB flash + 16MB RAM
- Identification Speed : 2,000 matches in 1 second
- Fingerprint Capacity : 5,000 fingerprints (10,000 templates)
- Log Capacity : 50,000 events
- Accessory unit for secure door control and I/O expansion
- Encrypted communication with BioLite Net for enhanced security
- 16MHz 8bit microprocessor
- 4 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs
- Size : 143 x 82 x 35 mm (W x H x D)